Thursday, August 27, 2009

Teaching Philosophy



Emyra Amran first philosophy in teaching is wanted to create a free environment class. Where there is none of gap between me and my students. So, our learning will be easier and fun. During class session, interaction to each other may occur, and then they can easily ask and give their own opinion because for me while teaching, there are learning in other side. Other than that, i believe that a friendly, non threatening classroom will maximize the possibility real learning to take place. I afraid if my student will look biology as a hard subject for them. I also will ask my student to visit my office at anytime when they have problem with my subject. I believe that will be most good way to make them understand and like my subject.



My second philosophy is to be more understanding teacher....so that i can understand my student more and they can easily understand what I'm going to tell and explain to them. And they do not feel uncomfortable in my class. I also will add some example or video in my teaching process to make them understand more and in the same time it built their critical thinking skill. My teaching philosophy has always been to impart knowledge to my student so that they can give their best to mankind. Based on my knowledge about education, it is important that we make our student good human being so that they can serve mankind to their very best ability. In order to achieve this, I know, we must not only impart good and sound knowledge but meaningful outlook of real life situations to make them cope when they really come out to face the world. Other than that I also will impart a good habit and idealism to my student to make sure they growth with a good human kind. My student could be treated with very best kindness and understanding of mine as I remember I'm also the student before. Like my teacher, they teach me very well, so that I will threat my student. With a suitable stage of information, I will make sure my student really understand the whole my subject. For me, the most important things, we have to understand the student by making a good interpersonal relationship with the student , try to control our feeling when we face them and the most important things is train the student with a very best ability and knowledge. Train them like our own siblings or daughter maybe. Based on the most famous role model in teaching , 'treat the other how we like to be treat, respect the other how we like to be respect and teach the other how we like to be teach'. Teaching is an 'ibadah' as a mean of subservience to God.




My last philosophy is of cause to become a good , smart, and the best teacher in the world...ops!!!no…universe actually..In order to fulfill my dream, I have to prepare some plan. For example I have to make sure my lecture is well prepared, interesting and organize. I also will update my knowledge about what I'm going to teach to them. While teaching, I will ask some question to make sure they understand what is the point that I try to tell them. The most important things, I want the do their best in their study to fulfill their parents and their own dream. By doing that, I know they will rise as a strong, excellent, polite new generation that will help to accomplish our mission in 2020.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates